On Thursday 18 November 2010 10:40:24 flebber wrote:
> On Nov 18, 9:22 pm, Shadowfirebird <shadowfireb... / gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Any ideas appreciated. I just need to understand how to get the flow
> better. I notice that if I am thinking something is to hard in Ruby
> then I am probably doing it the wrong way. Each tie I do my program I
> get better structure just concerned if I am missing the OO point
> overall.....
I don't really understand what you're trying to do there, but I think you
need:

- An event handler (to intercept user input)
- Blocks to handle each of your events
- The process itself (a class representing what the program does)
** And, if the user is calling algorithms, then each algorithm belongs to it's
own class/function.  How you call them is a matter of taste (I would push a
hash with algorithm parameters).

I think you need to get your ideas right, then apply ruby and its sugar.

Good luck!