> One way of solving this would be to keep the results you want to re-use
> within an array:
>
> Hope this helps.

Niklas,

I'm not too fond using multiple variables to store one thing unless
there is a good reson for it... so I'm wondering: if I question the
Mysql::Result-set, does it then query the database each time I iterate
over his set?

Asked differently: you happen to know if storing the resultset in an
array in stead of questioning the resultset over and over, does this
have a positive influence on serverloads?

Is there any way I can find out myself when exactly the database is
querried? Seems kinda crucial to optimizing.