Im trying to create a simple address book in ruby.  It is made up from
the following classes.  Address, Phone, Person, and AddressBook .  The
Address, Phone, Person classes all work fine.  Im having problems with
several methods in my AddressBook class.

Add(person) needs to check if that person already exists.  I tried using
my query method but it only prints the name to the screen.  Can I make
it also return an person object to use as a comparison?

The prompt method should take a command (add, print, remove,  find,
exit) then depending on which command ask the user for required
information.   The command prompts should run continuously until exit
is entered. The add command which is the most complicated of the five
works fine for a single time.  I cant figure out how to implement a
while condition to keep it going without getting errors.

Im also having problems with the remove method logic.  I built the
remove method to take a variable name as a parameter, but the command
prompt would require an first and last name instance fields from the
person class.

I'm getting close just a few tweaks here and there.
This code is getting long one so I just attached the file.  If you think
I should copy and paste let me know.

Attachments:
http://www.ruby-forum.com/attachment/5368/Ruby_AB.rb