Hi All,

     I'm trying to embed Ruby in a C program, using the info from
the Pickaxe book, and the README.EXT in the Ruby distribution.
When I ran my program, it hung up somewhere without producing any
output.  When I tried running it under gdb, I found that it never
returned from the call to ruby_options(argc, argv).  Since, currently,
my program takes no options, I just commented out the call, and
everything seems to work OK.  But at some point in time, I'll probably
want to add some command line arguments to it, I'd like to get the
ruby_options call to work.  Has anyone else ever run into this
situation?  Is is a known problem, or something.  It seems to work
OK in main.c in the Ruby source code, so maybe I'm missing something.

I'm currently using Ruby 1.6.5, as I haven't yet taken the time to
upgrade.  Any help / feedback / suggestions would be appreciated.
Take care.

Dennis

|     The way to be happy is to be good     |