Hi I am reading the time classes for Ruby. However I can't figure out
what time method would be best for sports times. I am referring to
this link http://www.ruby.ch/ProgrammingRuby/htmlC/ref_c_time.html

I want the times stored to be in a mm:ss:hh format or ss:hh (where hh
= hundreths of seconds).

The times stored will be of times occuring over distance, and some
will be imported from internet sources and some will come from direct
user input.

I am currently planning to use sequel and sqlite to store and query my
data.

Any suggestions on the best and most reliable format? I forgot to
mention that sums and calculations including averages will be
performed on the times.

Thanks

Sayth