Hi Colin.

On 28.10.2010 19:55, Colin Mackenzie iv wrote:
> I've just released a new Ruby gem for loading MD2 (Quake II) 3D model

Quite a surprise to see such a topic in combination with Ruby. Are you
having other 3D related things, e.g. those related with the Q3 engine,
in mind too?

I'm asking because, although I've never released anything yet, I've been
working on misc file format readers for Q3 stuff. Not models yet, but
implemented a script parser (map and shader files), also some BSP
however other things kept me distracted. And the quality of code is
probably the worst as it was my first time with Ruby.

Just curious,
- Markus