Hi All,

I wanted to do the following actions.Delete some files from a location
in windows and mac system .

System1 ( win 7) ----> System2 (Win 7) which is working fine

 pwd = Dir.pwd
            Dir.chdir("\\\\System2\\C$\\Users\\TeamCity\\AppData\\Local\\Google\\Chrome\\User
Data\\Default")
            FileUtils.rm_r Dir.glob('*'),:force => true
            Dir.chdir(pwd)

System1 ( win 7 ) -----> System3 (MAC with Leopard 10.5)

I am trying to access the folder of the mac system by using window
explorer in my system1 and navigate to the
\\System3\Users\teamcity\Library but its not successful.

Note:- the "teamcity" is the user name in the system1 and exactly same
name in the mac system as well as userid.

Workaround:- though I am using now PuTTY like
puts %x[c:\\Program Files (x86)\\PuTTY\\plink -i "C:\\Program Files
(x86)\\TamCity\\.ssh\\authorized_key.ppk"
developer / developers-iMac.local "pwd"]
where the above command executed from System1

which is working ok and retrieving results as /Users/developer

developer / developers-iMac.local :- where developer is the current logged
in user to the mac system (i.e developers-iMac.local)

can anyone please guide me so that I can access the folders in Mac like
\\System3\Users\teamcity\Library.

Then It would be easy for me to use Dir.chdir and move on

Cheers
Arihan