--0015174bdca87d61840492fa9186

Matt,

Thank you for educating me. I am still learning!
Also, thank you for the link you gave me, "Just Enough Ruby", it appears
interesting!

That said, I tried to save typing by using *require 'Math'*, which did not
work due to my obvious lack of knowledge.

Thank you

--
Ruby Student

--0015174bdca87d61840492fa9186--