On 10-10-17 06:39 AM, Quintus wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I just noticed that attachments made to posts on ruby-forum.com don't
> get send by mail anymore. Some time ago, there was a statement like
> "Attachments: foobar.rb" if somebody attached something. Now it's just
> not there anymore. Should I visit ruby-forum.com now each time something
> was attached via the website?

if you want to share code you can use codepad.org and include a link in
the email link:

http://codepad.org/ZvvCFDmT

people can look at the code and level you a comment at that site, or use:

http://refactormycode.com/

which is a site with more of a community feel to it

--
Kind Regards,
Rajinder Yadav | DevMentor.org | Do Good! ~ Share Freely

[Kubuntu x86_64 10.10 | Ruby 1.9.2p0 | Rails 3.0.1]