> -----Original Message-----
> From: Marie_Cook / fastermail.com [mailto:Marie_Cook / fastermail.com]
> Sent: den 30 juni 2000 10:29
> To: ruby-talk / netlab.co.jp
> Subject: [ruby-talk:03715] re: Your pallet service

I think Marie Cook has misunderstood the role of this list. I think we've
got few unrelated mails already and I fear we'll get plenty in the future.

So if this mail was posted directly to the list maybe we could have
prevented it with a simple filter. If a mail doesn't come from a subscriber
and doesn't contain some list of keywords ('ruby' at least :) it could be
forwarded to Matz or someone and he could check it and post to the list.

These are just a minor inconvinience now but will get bigger all the time
when:
- the number of the inappropriate mails will grow
- the number of recipients will grow
- the searchers of the historical information do what they want (list
archive)

	- Aleksi