On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 10:51 AM, Robert Klemme
<shortcutter / googlemail.com> wrote:
> that's the second time I get a reply like this. =A0Is there a way to
> make spamassassin more robust (new version)?

Hi there, is anybody taking care of this?  A few minutes ago another
posting was caught in this trap:

This is the mail system at host carbon.ruby-lang.org.

                  The mail system

<ruby-talk / ruby-lang.org>: Command died with status 9:
   "/usr/local/bin/spamassassin |/usr/share/fml/fml.pl /var/spool/ml/ruby-t=
alk
   ". Command output: Nested quantifiers in regex; marked by <-- HERE in
   m/^AANLkTikKckopC=3DOUwr++ <-- HERE CwBnJ5nwrT=3Dc5sgfWwTtGkUw/ at
   /usr/share/fml/fml.pl line 1844, <LOOKUP_TABLE> line 1.

Final-Recipient: rfc822; ruby-talk / ruby-lang.org
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: x-unix; Nested quantifiers in regex; marked by <-- HERE in
   m/^AANLkTikKckopC=3DOUwr++ <-- HERE CwBnJ5nwrT=3Dc5sgfWwTtGkUw/ at
   /usr/share/fml/fml.pl line 1844, <LOOKUP_TABLE> line 1.

Is it just me or do others experience this as well?  What can we do about t=
his?

Kind regards

robert

--=20