On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 8:06 PM, Joel VanderWerf
<joelvanderwerf / gmail.com> wrote:
> On 10/12/2010 01:07 AM, Robert Klemme wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 8:16 PM, Joel VanderWerf
>>>
>>> If you add this line to the client:
>>>
>>> DRb.start_service
>>>
>>> then your #each call works.
>>
>> I do not think this is necessary nor does this seem to be the issue if
>> I get Josh correctly.
>
> Yes it is necessary, but no, I don't think that's what he wants.

Of course you are right!  I an sorry for the (my) confusion.  I just
thought I had done an iteration but I actually didn't in my test
scripts.  As soon as there are remote calls done into the VM the DRb
service needs to be started.  And as I said elsewhere this happens
during iteration. :-}

Kind regards

robert

http://blog.rubybestpractices.com/