I have server model classes that definitely need DRbUndumped.  Except
for the methods that return an array.  I would rather it return an array
that is NOT wrapped in a DRbObject, and everything else still be a
DRbObject.

Here is a client/server example: http://pastie.org/1211949

The main reason I need this is because I'm integrating a remote backend
implemented in Ruby with a Java front-end, written in Java and using
JSR223 w/ JRuby to grab the objects.  The DRbObject will map to the
appropriate interfaces, except when the DRbObject is an Array.  The Java
application only knows the DRbObject as a org.jruby.RubyObject and it
cannot be cast to SomeArray[] for instance.

I'm asking this in the Ruby forum because the DRbObject behavior is the
same in Ruby/JRuby, I just need it for JRuby purposes.

I tried patching DRbObject, but I've had no success.  Here is my
attempt:

http://pastie.org/1212829