I think what you would want is :

\$[0-9]{1,} fee

'\$' says that you are looking for the '$' character not the end of the line...which is what I think you are looking for.  Then you have the [0-9]{1,} which says that you are looking for at least one number, but that there could be more.  This should work for you, but you can also check out these links :

http://www.regextester.com/
http://www.regular-expressions.info/reference.html
http://javascript.about.com/library/blre.htm