Atul Dongargaonkar wrote:
> Please find the .txt file attached. Am getting the following error
> message. Please help!
>

> Error Loading File slab.rb
> undefined method `*' for nil:NilClass

You need to give the *full* error, which includes the line at which the
error occurred, and the backtrace. Then show what line that line number
corresponds to.

You've posted a large amount of code, but for me it's not even runnable
- the first line calls a method "file_loaded?" which on my system (ruby
1.8.7) doesn't exist.

So if you cannot boil this down to a five-line standalone test program,
then you must at least show the exact error and context.

Also, what ruby type and version are you using, and on what platform?