Look closer at that server output, and don't discount anything out of
> hand.  It may help if you gather the server output generated during a
> single run of your client and then identify what client action causes
> each line of the server output to be displayed and what each line means.

Do you mean it printing my answer on the serverside and not the
client-side?
I cannot think of a way how to bypass this.
On a side note, how do i include a file using require. I am thinking of
having a require 'myClass.rb', but i cannot figure out what file path i
have to write for it. In C it was easy, it was just #include
"something.h". I was planning on putting all my methods in one class and
seing how that goes.