>> I am completely stuck on this. All help would be greatly appreciated.
> Since this is a school assignment, I'll only say that you're very close
> to the solution and suggest that you closely watch the output of your
> server while you run your client.

Well, the problem for me is that i already know i am close. I was
advised to try out some things like make a single class containing all
the things i needed. But the problem for me is syntax, i am completely
new to Ruby, so some simple framework guidelines would be great, im not
asking for the exact code, thats up to me to work out anyway, otherwise
this assignement is useless. Im just stuck in one of those moments where
i understand the parts but not the whole and i cant seem to put the
parts together. this may sound a little confusing but i think you
understand what i mean.
If you could just show me how to make a function to run a simple puts
from the server, i would be extremely happy. The output of my server is
usually the same, date+time of connection, that its a POST procedure and
that its http. Doesnt really tell me much.