On 10/04/2010 09:08 PM, Ryan Davis wrote:

> On Oct 4, 2010, at 18:56 , Jeremy Bopp wrote:
>
>> On 10/04/2010 08:44 PM, JoŚ– Mello wrote:
>>> Is possible to use only Ruby without Rails on web?
>>
>> Ruby is a complete programming language with a large selection of
>> functionality and libraries.  You can create command line and GUI
>> applications, web clients, servers, whatever you want.  You're only
>> limited by the amount of effort you're willing to spend.
>
> bad answer. see steve's answer for an example of how to be helpful.

Yes, everyone.  I answered poorly.  Please accept my most sincere apologies.

Thank you *so much*, Ryan, for taking your valuable time to point out to
everyone on the list which posts are good and which are not.  Your
from being confused and added greatly to the content of the answer to
the OP's question.  Kudos to you, my friend.

Isn't it nice to have a referee around who is able to weigh in on
whether a post is good or bad?  I have warm fuzzies!  Gosh.

-Jeremy