David Mullet wrote:
> Stuart Clarke wrote:
>

>> My next issue is getting the gem installed on JRuby. It keeps failing to
>> find the gem in the repository, I have had a search around to download
>> the compiled gem but I have not been able to find it.
>>
>> Any ideas?
>>

> Ah, you're working with JRuby. Unlike standard Ruby (on Windows),
> JRuby's install doesn't include a win32ole library. But it will soon:
>
>   http://rubyonwindows.blogspot.com/2010/09/coming-soon-win32ole-for-jruby.html
>
> A commenter on the above article provides the following URLs:
>
>   http://github.com/enebo/jacob
>
>   http://github.com/enebo/jrwin32ole
>
> I haven't tried these yet, but they may meet your needs until JRuby 1.6
> is released.
>
> David

David,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I have tried both of these GEM's and both fail to install and I get the
following error:

C:\jruby-1.5.3\bin>jruby -S gem install jrwin32ole
JRuby limited openssl loaded. http://jruby.org/openssl
gem install jruby-openssl for full support.
ERROR:  could not find gem jrwin32ole locally or in a repository

Many thanks

Stuart