> Big props to the FXRuby team.  I've had such fun with the whole module.
I've been working on a debugger for web applications over UDP
> [http://www.javuh.com/psychoo/screens/buggoo-freebsd.jpg].  Adding tabs,
tables, input controls is a breeze.  Can't wait for threads to work with FOX
on Windows.  Nice work
>overall though.

Glad to hear it's working well for you. I want threads to work correctly on
Windows too but I have a little more (anecdotal) evidence to suggest that
it's a problem with Ruby and not FXRuby itself. I'm about to be in-between
jobs (temporarily) for a few weeks and hope to get some debugging time in on
this particularly troubling problem. If I can track it down, hopefully we
can get the appropriate patches back into the Ruby core.