On Sat, Oct 2, 2010 at 12:56 PM, Mike Stephens <rubfor / recitel.net> wrote:

>> I guess. This top-level approach would only take you so far .
>
> Prior to the advent of OO, we used procedural styles, and we still had
> to run 500-seat call centres, book planes, run multinational banks,
> invent new drugs etc.

I think you misunderstood what I wanted to say (I wasn't very clear).
I meant that putting everything in one script will only take you so
far, at some point you'll need to split into other files, which is
where Modules might come in if you really wanted to avoid classes.
I've done plenty of C, so you won't hear me talk against procedural
especially, I'm not a fanatic of any paradigm.