Thanks to the overwhelming generosity of a number of people here I can =
now afford not only my roundtrip flight from London to New Orleans but =
also all the other costs involved in attending RubyConf.

This is the first time I've ever looked for assistance in this way and =
to be honest I'm still somewhat speechless: the final total raised by my =
pledgie campaign (http://pledgie.com/campaigns/13596) is =A3837 which =
leaves =A3802.31 after deducting paypal fees!

To make good on my offer of recognition I'll be in touch with everyone =
who contributed to see how best that can be achieved. And for those who =
contributed anonymously and don't wish their identity disclosed, I hope =
I can find some other way to repay your kindness in the future.

Ellie

Eleanor McHugh
Games With Brains
http://feyeleanor.tel