The String object, "Prune", is substituted for variable [name] in the
33rd line.

[33rd line currently] puts name = 'Prune'

I think, however, what you want to do is to add the String object to the array.
So, you should change the 33rd line as follows.

[33rd line after changing] puts name[4] = 'Prune'