> # Dynamism
>
> Padawan =3D Class.new
>
> class Jedi
> =A0def train(padawan)
> =A0 =A0def padawan.control_the_force
> =A0 =A0 =A0puts "Now i'm ready to become a Jedi!"
> =A0 =A0end
> =A0end
> end
>
> skywalker =3D Padawan.new
> yoda =3D Jedi.new
> p skywalker.respond_to? :control_the_force =A0# =3D> false
>
> yoda.train skywalker
> p skywalker.respond_to? :control_the_force =A0# =3D> true
> skywalker.control_the_force# =3D> Now i'm ready to become a Jedi!

Wow, these are fantastic, especially this last one. I don't know if
this syntax (def padawan.control_the_force) has always been available
but I have long been doing that in a much more complicated way.

Please post your full list or your slides when you are finished! So
often people ask me "what's so great about Ruby" and I can't put it
into just a few sentences!