On 30 Sep 2010, at 16:01, Eleanor McHugh wrote:
> On 29 Sep 2010, at 16:37, Roger Pack wrote:
>>> So here's the deal.
>>>=20
>>> I'm looking for a company or two willing to fly me from the UK and =
back=20
>>> for RubyConf and find me somewhere to sleep whilst I'm in New =
Orleans.
>>=20
>> start a pledgie?
>=20
> Looks like that might be the way to go. Well, either that or bank =
robbery lol

Having been prodded a few times about a Pledgie campaign, I've taken the =
hint :)
Anyone who believes RubyConf will be materially improved by having an =
Ellie on the premises can now immanentize my eschaton at:

	http://www.pledgie.com/campaigns/13596

I'm trying to raise a total of =A3700, =A3500 for the air fare from =
London and another =A3200 to cover hotel and living expenses for the =
four or five days I'll be in New Orleans.

Ellie

Eleanor McHugh
Games With Brains
http://feyeleanor.tel