Is There A better Way to Write this

I have A Condition which previous Look Very clean and easy to understand
like

Account.first.websites.last.users.find(:all,:conditions => {:country =>
"XYZ",:status => "Single",:admin => nil)

Now the big problem is that user with admin = false is not picked up

i.e i want all the users from a specific country,having status as
"Single" and admin is either "nil"(Null in database) or "false"

I manage to get desired code but doesn't seem to be happy with clarity
of it

Account.first.websites.last.users.find(:all,:conditions => ["country = ?
AND status = ? AND admin IS NULL OR admin = ?","XYZ","Single","false"])

Any Help would be appreciated

thanks