On Sep 28, 5:57=A0am, Ralph Shnelvar <ral... / dos32.com> wrote:

> Ok ... now I'm _really_ confused.

We are more because you're not showing us what code is generating the
fault. All we are trying to do is help you and we are taking guesses
to all the possible issues.

> FXRuby has a method called addTimeout (Yes ... it is camel cased).
>
> addTimeout allows you to call back to a Ruby method; either once or repea=
tedly ... e.g.

> =A0 timeout_ =3D @app.addTimeout(1000, method_, :repeat =3D> true)
>
> method_ will be invoked once every second in the same thread as the call =
to addTimeout. =A0This is well documented and seems to work flawlessly.

> Is this what you are talking about?

We don't know because you haven't show any single line of code.
Perhaps it is, perhaps is not, but until you show some code, we can't
help further.

--
Luis Lavena