Hi!

On 28.09.2010 01:16, John W Higgins wrote:
> Transparent or Intercepting - http://github.com/igrigorik/em-proxy

This one looks very promising based on the slides and the documentation.

However I've instantly ran into troubles outlined here:
http://github.com/igrigorik/em-proxy/issues#issue/3 . Any idea?

Another thing I'm not sure: when I look at the simply forwarding example
in the README.rdoc, I see that I basically have hook methods (on_data,
on_response, etc.) onto which I can attach my own code.

What I would need is a per client/connection logic. I.e. a client
connects, I inspect and forward the traffic. I also my intercept some
requests from the client and send back my own stuff. Ultimately I have a
state per client.

From the examples it's unclear to me how would I be able to identify the
different clients through the whole connection process?

thanks,
- Markus