Robert Klemme wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 4:42 PM, Stuart Clarke
> <stuart.clarke1986 / gmail.com> wrote:
>> ?report.puts "Date: #{e.text}"
>> Does anyone have any suggestions on a suitable workflow for this?
> Just iterate over all "ItemInfo" elements and print values from sub
> elements (which you can select via a relative XPath).
>
> Kind regards
>
> robert

To confirm I am following you correctly, I have now got the following:

info = doc.elements.to_a("//UserData/List/ItemInfo/")

Printing out info gives a line per line entry of all children under the
tag ItemInfo.

First of all, is this what you meant? Am I correct to assume that at
this point, you are suggesting I write this data to a CSV file stripping
off the tags with a regex or something? Is this correct?

Many thanks and apologies if I have misunderstood.