Diego Viola wrote:
> I tried this code:
>
> http://gist.github.com/585143
>
> but why do i get a: asd.rb:6:in `method_missing': wrong number of
> arguments (1 for 0) (ArgumentError) -- when i try to call
> method_missing like that?
>
> if i use method_missing(*args) it works, does method_missing requires
> that i use an argument?

Run the code I first posted again, and look at the output carefully.

method_missing is passed the name of the method which didn't exist as
the first argument, followed by 0 or more values which were the
arguments to the original call. So you must define it to receive at
least one argument.

A good template to use:

  def method_missing(method_name, *args, &block)