Tom Wardrop wrote:

> Can I ask what others are using to edit Ruby code on Windows?

I have been using NetBeans for three years now. I tried Rubymine, but
sticks to NetBeans, with two complaints/regrets : been blocked for
seconds while N. tries to deal with a stupid typing mistake and forbids
to correct it (this not beeing proper to N. as I understand), and not
having a Git feature (which is in favor of Rubymine).

Did not try IntelliJ, which I feel really too expansive.

All these editors are filled (bloated) with Rails features, it would be
nice to have downgraded versions for Ruby...

_md