Assuming you installed Ruby using the RubyInstaller package, look in
the Start Menu for Ruby 1.9.2-p0 and select "Start command prompt with
Ruby". Now change directory (CD) to where your Hello.rb file resides;
i.e., type this and hit return:

cd "C:\Documents and Settings\brazee\My Documents\Code\Ruby\"

Now type Hello.rb and you should get the output of your program.
Alternatively, you can type: ruby Hello.rb

Hope that helps.

Charles