On Sep 15, 2:03  ﮮ
> [Note:
>
> hi guys
> I used to running ruby apps on ubuntu but someone else would running themn
> win32.
> recently I find a problem in gem "mysql" on ruby 1.9.2.
> I connect, query, query.
> but it seems that the connection aborts when the first query completes and
> then the second query ends with error "not connected".
>
> this issue seems to exist on win32 only.
>
> is there any solution?

On Linux you compile everything, on Windows there are binary gems
provided, so:

Specifically what version of Ruby (ruby -v) are you talking about?

What version of mysql gem did you installed?

Is the MySQL server local? What version of MySQL is?

Have you copied libmysql.dll into Ruby\bin as described by
RubyInstaller tutorials?

http://github.com/oneclick/rubyinstaller/wiki/Tutorials

If so, what version of libmysql.dll have you copied?

Help us help you.
--
Luis Lavena