Hi --

On Sun, 12 Sep 2010, Tim Romberg wrote:

> Hi I was hoping that anyone could help me with this piece of code from
> my program?! I have a menu with 2 submenus that you can reach from the
> main menu. When I start the program I want the main menu to be presented
> with a number of choices. My program is based on user input so naturally
> when you enter the program you should be able to do the choices that are
> presented in the menus. It worked before but now when I started adding
> features for it(its for an assignment for a course) now it just presents
> the menu and then exits the program. Can anyone help me with this. I
> will post the code below and hopefully someone with more programming
> skills than me can see the problem. Thanks!

Let me turn the question around: why would you expect it not to exit? At
what point are you telling it to wait for user input?

David

--
David A. Black, Senior Developer, Cyrus Innovation Inc.

   The                   Ruby training with Black/Brown/McAnally
   Compleat              Philadelphia, PA, October 1-2, 2010
   Rubyist               http://www.compleatrubyist.com