On 9/10/2010 1:01 PM, Bob Smyph wrote:
> I have a ruby script that can connect to an IBM_DB database and gather
> all the necessary information for my script to run, but once i use
> rubyscript2exe to create a .exe of the script it keeps saying that my
> database connection is false and wont connect.
>
> any ideas as to what the problem is?
>
> -Bobsmyph
First off, I highly recommend switching to OCRA
(http://rubygems.org/gems/ocra) over rubyscript2exe, as rubyscript2exe
has been discontinued for almost 3 years.  That alone may fix your issue.

If it doesn't, could you provide more information, like the exact text
of the error message and a small script that reproduces the problem?