Hi, i'm kinda new at ruby, and i wanna know (didnt even install
ruby-serial), if there is anyone willing to help me at my project.
What i need is, "Listen on serial port for signal changing at pins" ie,
wait for analog input, and then, "use SMTP to send from one GMail
account to other a notification mail." (i think this one is clear)

If you have any suggestions how should i do the code etc, i'll be glad
for an answer.

ALSO: if you have idea which distro should be good for ruby (AFAIK gem
and dev stuff fail at windows ATM) i'd be glad to know which you think
is "the best" - linux expirience aren't problem. will try on Ubuntu
(because i'm (confession) too lazy for installing arch =)

Cheers
watts at freenode IRC