Hi Im new at Ruby and been struggling with this lab I have for a course
Im doing in Ruby. Im working on a program were you can register guests
and unregister and so on. What I need to do now is to present a menu
through a module which we can cal the main_menu. From there you should
be able to navigate to two other menus and back again to the main menu
this by user input. Until now Ive managed fine with the user input and
displaying a menu, but now as I have three menus but only want the main
to show I not really sure how to do this. Hopefully someone can help. I
have pasted the code below. Thanks!

module Menus

  class Main_Menu
    # This is a class method because of the "self"
    def self.main_menu
      puts "---------------------------"
      puts "      Menu"
      puts "  1. Checkin"
      puts "  2. Checkout"
      puts "  3. Lists"
      puts "  4. Economy"
      puts "  5. Exit"
      puts ""
      puts " What do you want to do?"
      puts "---------------------------"
      print ": "
      choice = get_input
      make_choice(choice)
    end
     # fetches the menu choice and returns the chosen one
      def self.get_input
        input = gets.chomp.to_i

       while input > 5 || input < 1 do
           puts "Ooups wrong, please try again :)."
           input = gets.chomp.to_i
        end
        return input
      end

     def self.make_choice(choice)
       # chooses something from the menu based on the choice
        case choice
           when 1:
              check_in
           when 2:
              check_out
           when 3:
             puts $camping.current_guests
            when 4:
             puts $camping.all_guests
            when 5:
             puts "You are now leaving the camping, welcome back!"
             exit

class Main_Menu
  include Menus

  Main_Menu.main_menu