Uhh, you don't.  Ruby is an interpreted language, meaning the source
code is converted to machine-readable code at runtime.

What you're asking is for compiled languages - converted to
machine-readable prior to execution.

There are tools available to create binaries from ruby scripts, but I've
not heard great things about them, and that's contrary to the way you
should use ruby.

And what do you need exe's for if you on linux anyway?  Seems you're a
little more confused than you might know...