Hello Everyone,

I have a situation where  i have to invoke command line tools like
putty_sftp and OpenSSH from ruby script for automation, as out
application handles sftp uploads through these tools.
So the problem is i can single DOS command in ruby and store the
output(using system( ),exec( )), but here were are talking abt
multiple DOS commands to achieve the goal.
Also i have to pick up values like user id and password from excel
file(which i am doing using ruby).I have to know how to pass these
value to DOS batch file from ruby.

It would be a boon if i can all the DOS commands in my ruby program
one by one, so it's easy to parametrize variables without much.
Please help me in this regard.................Thanks