I am not sure if anything like this exists so thought I would ask
the experts.

I am looking for a part-time learning program focused around Ruby
and Rails. Novice to inter-mediate level. What I am looking for is
a structured program over a longer term period than the typical two
/ three day type courses. By long term I mean part time over a 3 -
6 month period. Ideally the course would be online with in person
tutorial support and with a residential section at the end.

The University of Washington was running a course but looks like
its stopped this year in favor of  Objective-C.

Anyone have any good recommendations?