Hi,

Yukihiro Matsumoto wrote:

> I haven't got any traffic for 2 days in the list/newsgroup.

Most unusual, but I think things will pick up this time next week again.

> This is just a test.

I saw your test on the mail list about 30 minutes ago and received it on
comp.lang.ruby about 10 minutes ago.

I suspect many people in the USA are preoccupied with pre-holiday
deadlines or have taken early vacations. Since the 4th of July falls on
a Tuesday, many people and organizations will also be treating Monday
(2000-07-03) as a holiday as well, thus making this Friday a natural
deadline for many business related activities.

Also I suspect that some people may be very busy with Ruby documentation
at the moment.

--
Conrad Schneiker