Hi,

What's the best trick for avoiding RSI with nested modules? For example,

 module This_is_ok
   module This_is_already_a_chore
     class Wow_I_have_no_feeling_left

       class << self
         def in_my_hands?

require 'this_is_ok/this_is_already_a_chore'

if This_is_ok::This_is_already_a_chore::Wow_I_have_no_feeling_left.in_my_hands?
  puts "There must be an easier way than all this typing????"
end

I'd really like to know, perhaps something akin to the Haskell import syntax where a short name can be given for a module. I've found there to be a real paucity of good examples of using modules to create namespaces, and even less on what to do once you've gone to the trouble of not crapping all over the global namespace, so any help will be much appreciated by me, and probably future generations programming Ruby with their shovel-like fingers on iPhones.

Regards,