Hi,

What's the best trick for avoiding RSI with nested modules? For example,

 module This_is_ok
   module This_is_already_a_chore
     class Wow_I_have_no_feeling_left

       class << self
         def in_my_hands?

require 'this_is_ok/this_is_already_a_chore'

if =
This_is_ok::This_is_already_a_chore::Wow_I_have_no_feeling_left.in_my_hand=
s?
  puts "There must be an easier way than all this typing????"
end

I'd really like to know, perhaps something akin to the Haskell import =
syntax where a short name can be given for a module. I've found there to =
be a real paucity of good examples of using modules to create =
namespaces, and even less on what to do once you've gone to the trouble =
of not crapping all over the global namespace, so any help will be much =
appreciated by me, and probably future generations programming Ruby with =
their shovel-like fingers on iPhones.

Regards,
Iain=