Hi,

On Tue, 26 Mar 2002 21:35:27 GMT, Paul Brannan <paul / atdesk.com> wrote:
> I already have the object on which I called each (if I call a.each(&b),
> then my object is a).  However, the last expression is something that I
> do not have and have no way to get.  It's something that might be useful
> to have, certainly much more so than the original object.

In other words, you state that the last expression is an information one
may want.  But having more information doesn't mean that things are more handy.

One of those return values--that sounds a bit strange.  You probably want
return values and you may collect them. If you decide not to :collect them,
it's much more probable that you will need tha array again, perhaps for
another :each.

Yours,
	Stepan