On Sat, Aug 28, 2010 at 4:59 PM, Intransition <transfire / gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 27, 5:38=A0pm, Brian Candler <b.cand... / pobox.com> wrote:
>> Module#enclosing_module ??
>
> Foo::Bar could be class. Does that make a difference?

But a class is a module, right? Although more exactly one could argue
that an instance of a class is a module. Well for me that was good
enough an approximation.
As a side note I never use class_eval, but always module_eval.
However if some do not see a class as a (kind of a) module the name
would be chosen badly indeed.

Cheers
R.

--=20