Ryan Davis wrote:
> On Aug 26, 2010, at 10:20 , Fourchette Fourchette wrote:
>
>> Finished in 0.060136 seconds.
>
> Look at that number. Embrace it. Love it. But, please, don't ruin it by
> adding some silly GUI.

i couldn't agree more

but sometimes paying clients like to "see" things so they continue to
believe that by paying you they're dealing with the best. (obviously
it's not true, i can barely evaluate the immensity of my own ignorance,
but what matters is what the guys paying think of us when they sign
checks)

so anyway, i figured it would be nice to have the test units being run
by scripts, and occasionally during meetings or presentations with
clients show something more sexy without having to endure the
development of the sexy GUI myself.

so i figured maybe --runner=fox was worth trying.

i hope this clarify things :)

alex

ps : i also saw the cucumber/rspec output which is really professional
looking
http://robaldred.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/cucumber_full.jpg
so i'll definitely look into this once i'm more familiar with rspec and
unit testing in ruby in general.