On Wed, 25 Aug 2010 12:05:38 -0500, Reinhart Viane <rv / domos.be> wrote
in <001a01cb4477$bb2b86a0$318293e0$@be>:

>I have tried this but it gives me an error.
>I was wondering how I can catch that its' not with '' or nil

When you call a method after the application has been closed, does it
throw an exception?  If so, you could catch the exception and check
the error to see if it's a result of the closing of the app.
--
Charles Calvert
Moderator - alt.computer.consultants.moderated