Hi Luis,

Thanks verymuch for the lead. I got them installed and things are going
on well. But I am still in a fix. I am thinking of using THIN server for
my production mode. But I think it would be good if I have a cluster of
servers running so that it will be easy to reproduce a linux env. But
the bad thing is that I am using a WINDOWS machine, (in this case) so no
demonization, no clusters or any useful things which we can do in the
wonderful linux.

So please can you suggest a way of acheiving this in the WINDOWS
machine. Or is it possible to use the Apache + multiple (Thin / Mongrel)
servers combination in the WINDOWS machine.

Regards,
Sandy.