Pablo Torres N. wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 19:08, Baldio Bas <baldio / gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I can't install some gems (nokogiri, hpricot, sqlite3-ruby...) on Slitaz
>> Linux distro, it fails when it is builiding.
>>
>> The outputs are here: http://pastie.org/1104033
>>

> For nokogiri you need all these (I *think*, I can't confirm right
> now): libxml2 libxml2-dev libxslt libxslt-dev
>
> Use your system's package manager to install them and try 'gem install
> nokogiri' again.

Thanks Pablo,

I didn't have installed libxml2 nor libxslt, and this has works for
nokogiri but I had to solve the main problem first.

Solution:
The needed packages for build gems are: gcc, glibc, binutils and
linux-headers (plus dependencies of gems itself)

And I didn't have linux-headers installed, now it's works and I'm happy
:)