--000325574a2e0fe305048e2d811a

Best way:
Automate the tests that are automatable, have them generate a report that
the tester reviews/signs off on.

Then have the remaining tests performed manually, or semi-assisted with
scripts (in the manner that
you describe below). Its rarely useful to have tests that can be fully
automated, interrupted by manual
prompts (it will prevent other tests from running).

regards,
Richard.