On 8/15/10 2:27 AM, "Chan Nguyen" <cnguyen / rapattoni.com> wrote:

> Wow, a lot of advices ;) ! Great thanks to everybody. I will check those
> links out ^_^ !

Here's one more for the road:

I took the Core Ruby course offered at www.rubylearning.org.

I found it to be very helpful (in fact I'm taking it a second time at the
end of this month!).  You'll find that the students and mentors have a broad
range of backgrounds; from someone like myself who is new to programming as
well as Ruby, to individuals like yourself who have a background in another
language.

One thing I especially appreciated is that the mentors will challenge you to
think in other ways.

Hope to see you there!

Spencer Roach
Senior Business Analyst